Synchronicity is Alabama’s professional dance journal and is published electronically twice a year. The current issue of Synchronicity and archive issues are online and available for download. Click the cover photo below to download your copy. Footworks subscribers will automatically receive each new edition of Synchronicity in their inbox.
The Fall/Winter issue of Synchronicity is published in October and the Spring/Summer issue is published in May. Deadlines and topics for inclusion are listed below. ADC members should email us submissions of articles, news and calendar events. Photos must be 300 dpi and labeled with a title and photography credit, if applicable.
Synchronicity Submission Deadlines
- August 15 for inclusion in the Fall/Winter issue
- March 15 for inclusion in the Spring/Summer issue
Synchronicity Submission Topics:
- Announce your regular season programs in the Fall/Winter Issue
- Announce your summer dance programs and intensives in the Spring/Summer Issue
- Report back on successful performances, programs or projects
- Dance education initiatives or pedagogy articles
- Achievement/Award/Success stories
- Articles of interest to the field, such as injury prevention, nutrition, dance careers, career transitions, etc.