All forms are submitted online. Please click on the link for each form to begin completing the form online. Work can be saved and resumed later as needed. Follow the instructions provided to re-access your form. If you need assistance, please email or call 205-602-3599.
Guest Faculty RFP (due on August 1)
Performance Applications & Program Information
- New Works Concert (for choreographers, college students or older, due on November 21)
- Alabama Dance Festival Showcase (due on November 21)
- Birmingham Dance Showcase (due on November 21)
- Program Information Form (due on December 12 from groups selected to perform)
Registration Discount Opportunities
- Ambassador and Chief Ambassador Application (due on September 15) – Earn discounts by doing volunteer work!
- Financial Need Application (due on September 15)
- Studio Scholarship – requires 10 package registrations to receive 1 free registration of equal or less value (studio directors should contact Rosemary Johnson to receive this discount)
- ADC Membership Discount (join the ADC)
Promotion & Recruiting Opportunities
- Alabama Dance Festival Program Ad Form (due on December 1) – Place an ad in our program to spread the word about your studio, school, college or company!
- Scholarship Provider Information Form for Summer and/or College Dance Programs (due on November 1) – You can recruit dancers to your summer or college dance program by offering scholarships. Scholarship auditions are held every year on the Friday afternoon before the New Works Concert.