The Alabama Dance Council is a statewide network of people who are inspired to make, teach, share, and experience all forms of dance as a powerful way to move toward a more just society. We believe that dance emboldens every body to connect, build community, and transform the experience of being human.
Join the statewide network of dance professionals, educators, students, organizations and patrons and share your passion for dance in Alabama! Download the 2024 Membership flyer.
Benefits for All Members:
- Discounted Registration Fees for the Alabama Dance Festival and other ADC-sponsored events
- Promotion of member events, activities, and opportunities in the ADC e-newsletter, Footworks!
- Discounted fees for consulting or technical assistance services by ADC staff
- Special member discount on rental fee for ADC portable dance floor
- Recognition in our online member directory (18+)
- Members only priority/early registration for ADC events
- Festival financial assistance opportunities (scholarships and volunteers)
Organizational members receive the following additional benefits:
- Free ADC membership for staff and faculty of the organization, excluding company dancers or students
- Opportunities to perform at the Alabama Dance Festival and other ADC-sponsored events
- Participation in Dance Performance Assessment (K12 only)
Organization Membership: $100/year (open to all organizations supporting dance)
$50/year (open to all K12 schools/dance programs)
Individual Membership: $35/year
(open to anyone interested in dance)
Individual Artist Membership: $25/year
(open to professional artists and educators)
Student Membership: $15/year
(open to pre-college and college students)
Memberships begin July 1 and expire June 30. To join or renew, simply complete the online membership form. Click the button below to get started!