Footworks is a weekly e-newsletter that spotlights dance performances and events of Alabama Dance Council members. Simply click below and you’ll soon begin receiving weekly updates from the Dance Council. Footworks is delivered directly to your inbox each week. If you have a SPAM filter, please be sure to add Footworks to your approved sender list.
Want to be featured in Footworks?
Are you a current ADC member and have an announcement that you would like ADC Footworks subscribers to know about? Performances, masterclasses, special events, scholarship, educational, or audition opportunities – if it’s going on, we want to know; and more importantly, we want to share it!
How to Submit
- Make sure your ADC Membership is current. If you have questions, please email us!
- Create a FREE organizational profile on the Alabama Dance Exchange.
- Once your profile is complete, click the EVENTS tab at the top of the page.
- In the upper right hand corner, click on “Add an Event”.
- Complete as much information as possible. Please note that the “Event Type” field will allow users to search the calendar for events based on types specified by you when you create your listing. Suggestions for event types include: Workshop, Performance, Audition, Lecture, etc.
- When you have entered your information, click on “Add Event” at the bottom of the page.
- You event is now listed on our main calendar and will be spotlighted on the ADC homepage.
- ADC member events will be automatically pulled into Footworks each week!