A listing of current information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic organized by 1) Health Information Resources; 2) Information for Arts Organizations and Freelance Artists; 3) Resources for Working, Teaching, and Learning Remotely; 4) Social Justice; and 5) Arts Advocacy.
Local, regional, and national job listings are provided as a service to our members. If you have a job opening or upcoming audition, email us and we will add it to our listings!
Footworks is a weekly e-newsletter that spotlights dance performances and events of Alabama Dance Council members, and you don’t have to be a member to subscribe to the newsletter. Click below to receive weekly updates on workshops, performances, summer intensives, auditions, and other events around our state and the region.
Want to be featured in Footworks?
Performances, master classes, special events, scholarship, educational, or audition opportunities – if it’s going on, we want to know and we want to share it!
How to Submit:
- Make sure your ADC Membership is current. If you have questions, please email us.
- Create a FREE organizational profile on the Alabama Dance Exchange.
- Once your profile is complete, click EVENTS at the top of the page.
- In the upper right hand corner, click “Add an Event”.
- Complete as much information as possible. Suggestions for “Event Type” include: Workshop, Performance, Audition, Lecture, etc.
- When you have entered your information, click “Add Event” at the bottom of the page.
- You event is now listed on our main calendar and will be spotlighted on the ADC homepage.
- ADC member events will be automatically pulled into Footworks each week!
Click here if you would like to join the Alabama Dance Council and receive this member benefit.
The Alabama Dance Exchange is an interactive experience for dance companies, dance artists, dance students, dance educators, and dance resource providers. Visitors to the site have quick access to personalized profile pages that offer photos, videos, music, event listings, comments, and blogs.
Create a free account with the Alabama Dance Exchange at any time. Once your account is set up, you can begin to develop your personalized profile. Your profile page allows you to alter backgrounds, upload pictures and video, write blogs, and add friends to your “network”. Other members will be able to leave comments on your page.
Post all of your events on your Dance Exchange homepage! These events will automatically cross over to the ADC homepage. Additionally, ADC Members will have their events featured in Footworks! each week. If your membership is current, the events you list on the Dance Exchange will be spotlighted in our weekly e-newsletter for you.
Create Your Account
To create your free account, visit www.alabamadanceexchange.org .